WhatsApp Account Ban – Your WhatsApp account will be banned if you use altered versions of WhatsApp or if you violate the terms.
1. Violation of terms – WhatsApp Account Ban
If you become banned, you’ll receive the following message from within WhatsApp:
“Your phone number is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help.”
Be aware that WhatsApp ban accounts if they believe the account activity is in violation of their Terms of Service. WhatsApp may not issue a warning before banning your account. Send an email to WhatsApp if you think your account was banned by mistake, they’ll look into your case. If they disable your account for a violation, you will not create another account without WhatsApp permission.
Some scenarios –
- You should not use WhatsApp for illegal activities.
- You should not assist anyone in doing illegal activities.
- Do not use for obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes.
- Don’t spread falsehoods, rumors or fake statements.
- Impersonate someone, do not create account using others photos, names and pretend to be another user.
- Sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing.
- Should not harm, harass anyone of the users.
- Should not collect information about WhatsApp users by any means.
- Don’t try to de-compile to extract code or do reverse engineering on WhatsApp.
- If multiple users report on you then WhatsApp will ban your account.
- Do not create many groups and send messages to users who don’t have your number in their contacts.
2. Altered WhatsApp versions – WhatsApp Account Ban
If you received an in-app message stating your account is “Temporarily banned” this means that you’re likely using an unsupported version of WhatsApp instead of the official WhatsApp app. If you don’t switch to the official app after being temporarily banned, your account might be permanently banned from using WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Plus and GB WhatsApp, are altered versions of WhatsApp. These unofficial apps are developed by third parties and violate WhatsApp Terms of Service. WhatsApp doesn’t support these third-party apps because they can’t validate their security practices.ts
Keeping Your Account Secure. You are responsible for keeping your device and your WhatsApp account safe and secure, and you must notify WhatsApp promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or Services.by WhatsApp
Try to use WhatsApp only for communicating with others and don’t trouble anyone or do illegal activities.
Contact below email ids if you face any problem.
|Device Type||Email Id|
|Web and Desktopfirstname.lastname@example.org|