Apple Arcade is a place where you can find games without ads or in-app purchases. Main features of Apple Arcade are listed below.
- Unlimited access to 100+ games
- Ad-free and no in-app purchases
- Download to play, online or offline
- Access for up to six family members
- Start playing on one device, pick up on another
- You decide whether to share your personal data
- Works with Screen Time and parental controls
- Play with Xbox Wireless Controllers with Bluetooth, PlayStation DualShock 4 and MFi game controllers
How To Find Apple Arcade Game
- Open the App Store
- Tap Arcade in bottom Menu
- Explore the suggestions and categories or tap on “See All Games“
- Download the game you want
- Game will be downloaded to your home screen.
- Start the game.
How To Play Apple Arcade Games With a Controller – XBox, PSP.
- Go to Settings
- Select Remotes and Devices
- Select Bluetooth
- Get your controller and put it in pairing mode
- Select the controller from devices list on Apple TV
- You are ready to play.
You can follow the same steps to pair your controller with iPhone, iPad and Mac.
How To Record Your Screen on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can record and broadcast exactly what’s happening on your iPhone or iPad screen right from your device. To start, you’ll need to add the Screen Recording control to Control Center. To do this go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > then tap the add icon next to the Screen Recording control.
Now, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to find the Screen Recording control in Control Center. When you’re ready to record you can tap or press deeply (long press) on the Screen Recording control. When you press deeply, you’ll have the option to turn on your microphone.
You may also see the option to broadcast through a third-party app. When you’ve made your selections, tap Start Recording. Just a heads up, some apps may also record system sound. The status bar will turn red to indicate a recording is in progress, although it may disappear when you’re using some apps. If it does disappear, don’t worry. You’re still recording. You can always check this in Control Center.
Ready to stop recording?
Just tap the status bar if you see it. Or return to Control Center and tap the Screen Recording control again. When you’re done, you can find the video of your screen recording in Photos. And now you can edit and share your screen recording.
How To Share Apple Arcade With Your Family
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- Tap Setup Family Sharing
- Select Start Sharing
- Tap Invite Family Members. You can invite upto six family memebers. Select the contact you want to invite and send invitation.
Invite up to six family members to share your Apple Arcade games at no additional cost.
Apple Arcade Price
$4.99/month (₹99 INR) after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Compatible hardware and software required. Some content may not be available in all areas. Not all content shown will be available at service availability. Game controllers are sold separately. Availability may vary by country.
How To Add Your Game To Apple Arcade?
Visit https://developer.apple.com/apple-arcade/ and read the details. You can submit your game details by visiting https://developer.apple.com/contact/apple-arcade/. You need to sign-in using Apple Developer Id.